Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes

All you can eat soup, salad, and more... With locations across the country, Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes is usually pretty busy any time of the day. With a buffet of salad items, soups, potatoes, baked goods, pasta bar, fruit, and ice cream there is plenty to choose from and a nice selection of gluten free items (although you will have to pass over the the baked goods and pasta bar). Check out their gluten free menu options online. They have many gluten free items that are almost always available (including their delicious Deep Kettle House Chili), along with additional items during their special monthly promotions.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I didn't realize how many gluten free items they offered. I don't know if I could live without the awesome baked goods and pasta bar though. More power to those of you that can, or have to.

    I love the variety at Sweet Tomatoes. Everyone can go away happy. Except my husband, he has a hard time living without meat. I try to tell him they have chili but it isn't enough.

    It's okay though the food is so good I'm willing to go by myself. Anuone want to join me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always prefer souplantatin while eating out.their food is so fresh and every product they have are prepared from scratch.I always love to go in souplantation and you know i saved $20 just by using souplantation printable coupons 2012

    ReplyDelete